Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/caseris3/public_html/tiki/templates_c/en/en18b660cf6951a7bde07357befc24a4e5^7dcef9b82b529fce2c6efff6e6407b6762113e52.file.poll.tpl.php on line 32
There are a variety of places that you can learn about new cases:
- Lexis and Westlaw each have "clippings" services that will email you cases that satisfy certain search criteria as they become available in the database
- The Law Library offers BNA Updates (cache) in several case areas
- Findlaw (cache) offers a newsletter service for daily cases in particular subject or case areas]
- Many courts (state, district, or appeals) now have daily listings of issued opinions, though many do not offer email subscriptions
- Your favorite blog may discuss new cases
- Findlaw (cache) and LexisOne also allow for free case searching. Instead of searching for the class name which is rarely used in a case, search for some keywords of subjects that interest you that arise in class.